AVL Animal Hospital is the only non-emergency practice in the Valley that has an Intensive Care Unit. We offer high-tech anesthesiology monitoring, state-of-the-art dental equipment and ultrasound as well as a full surgical unit. A wide variety of surgical procedures are routinely done at AVL.
Our Staff receives ongoing training in new technology and procedures that focus on the most effective treatments and services for your pet.
We specialize in the care and treatment of dogs and cats, and offer:
- Preventative Care for a Healthy Life
- Annual Physicals
- State-of-the-Art Anesthesia Monitoring
- In-house Intensive Care Unit
- Spaying and Neutering
- Specialty and Prescription Pet Foods
- Bulk Medications and Supplies at Comparable Online Prices
- Drop off appointments upon request
If you have questions about any of our services, please contact one of our professional staff. They will be happy to assist you.